Bedford Associates, Inc.
Bedford Associates, Inc. is a leading international computer systems integration firm founded in 1980 by Howard Bedford. Bedford 's unique skills and experience encompass the implementation of systems that utilize diverse platforms. Bedford has extensive experience in both Modern and Legacy Applications, including Transaction Processing Facility (TPF), Airline Control Systems (ALCS) programming, COBOL, and C applications. Bedford offers a full range of staffing, consulting and systems implementation support services across a multitude of operating environments.
In 1987, Bedford Associates was purchased by one of its largest customers, British Airways, one of the world's premier aviation companies. In 1990, British Airways formed Speedwing, a group of British Airways companies offering information systems and services worldwide.
In January 2002 Bedford Associates began operating independently from British Airways and Speedwing. Bedford Associates now provides a broader spectrum of solutions in Information Technologies.;
Bedford maintains its corporate office in Bethel, Connecticut. Frequently, professional personnel work at customer locations throughout the world. Remote Development is coordinated through Bedford's office, providing development and support services through data communication links to clients' host computers.
Why Choose Bedford?
- Bedford understands systems. With access to professionals worldwide, with a broad range of skills across many operating environments, programming languages, and systems platforms, Bedford provides knowledge and expertise beyond applications development. As a result, your applications will conform to the future direction of your systems infrastructure.
- You are central to a long-term partnership with a 30 year old information technology services firm capable of carrying out all phases of systems implementation that follow design and development: Systems integration, data conversion, and network configuration. Bedford believes in building its business by working closely with strategic customers over the long term.
- You can look forward to the quick response time and flexibility of a nimble entrepreneurial company serving a manageable customer base.
- You also gain access to solutions to problems and ideas used in other business sectors , through Bedford 's experience in serving customers from different industries.
- You get system solutions with enterprise-wide capabilities to give your people immediate access to the legacy data and RDBMS information they need from any computer in your company. Bedford has 30 years of systems integration experience including multi-user, Client/Server, and midrange systems distributed across heterogeneous platforms.
- You get a team of IS professionals committed to becoming your long-term strategic partners.